Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello...It's Me Again

So yes, it's been a LONG time since I've posted anything new on this blog. Those on the Living Word worship team know that I've had quite an eventful summer - the cancer diagnosis, treatment, relocating to a new house. Throughout God has proven Himself faithful, especially in my weakness. I have been humbled by the prayers and support of our extended family at Living Word.

All that being said, I'm ready to start a new chapter of life and ministry.

And, I'm committing to posting something on this blog at least once a week.

For the worship team members - you'll be hearing more at our all-team mtg. on Sept. 19, but I'm excited about the opportunity to examine the Psalms together. I'm hoping this blogsite will play a significant role in the study and application of this ancient hymnbook.

So, this is a new beginning. I'm excited about what God is doing and will be doing in the worship ministry here at Living Word.

Buckle up!

No comments:

Post a Comment